Terms & Conditions
CLUB BENEFITS. Roadside America provides a member-based roadside assistance program. We partner with our clients, delivering improvements to corporate profits while providing members with emergency auto assistance. Our clients improve lease-capture rates, offset the discomfort of rate increases, and gain a competitive market advantage by offering our roadside service to their members. Plan options are customized to meet the specific needs of each client. Our value-added service helps you meet your business-plan objectives.
ROADSIDE SERVICES. The following services are available twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week, throughout covered locations:
1. Dead Battery: Roadside America will jump start a dead battery
2. Flat Tire: Roadside America will remove and replace flat tire with spare and will inflate tire as necessary
3. Out of Gas: Roadside America will deliver two (2) gallons of emergency fuel (additional surcharge of $8 is added to cover cost of fuel)
4. Vehicle Lockout: Roadside America will unlock passenger compartment. Proof of vehicle ownership may be required by technician for lock-out service.
5. Towing Reimbursement: Citywide Packages include the towing reimbursement feature. Motorist arranges and pays for the tow service and is reimbursed by Roadside America for the first fifty ($50) dollars within five (5) business days after we receive a copy of the proof of payment.
Roadside America is dedicated to providing quick response times to stranded motorists. Typical arrival times in metropolitan areas are within 45-60 minutes. However, Roadside America is not responsible for delays caused by technicians’ actions or causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, weather conditions, traffic congestion, etc.
Call Roadside America at: 972-647-0047 OR 888-895-1744
Vehicle Eligibility: Non-commercial use passenger automobiles and trucks not greater than 10,000 lbs. gross vehicle weight.
The materials appearing on this website could include typographical or photographic errors. Roadside America does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Roadside America may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. Roadside America does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials on this website.
Roadside America has not reviewed sites that may be linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link to this website does not imply endorsement of the site by Roadside America. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
This website is controlled, operated and intended for use only in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on this website are appropriate or made available for use outside of the United States of America.